Friday, April 20, 2012

The dog ate it!

Bee coz I...was busting to go the loo when I was cooking dinner last night, I said to billy (who was helping cook dinner) "don't cook all the prochutto, save me two slices". I returned to see billy had left the kitchen to eat his dinner and the dog looked very guilty!!! He ate my prochutto! All day I had been looking forward to having butter beans with sprouts and prochutto!

In other news I did 30 squats and 40 sit-ups before I hopped into bed for an early night. I'm feeling it now!

We had a busy day in work today so I will miss out on my Friday walk/hike but I will be racing around so that might make up for a little bit of it!

Lungs are getting better!

That's it - a bit boring today sorry folks
Bee x x

B:weetabix
L:chicken vermicelli
D:stir fried veggies & chicken (no prochutto)

1 comment: