Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Less frizz more curls

Bee coz I...have welcomed a new product into my life, I now have less frizz and more curl in my hair!

Moroccan all - where have you been all my life?

In other news, I'm back, I just needed a break from blogging as it was feeling same old same old.

I really enjoyed my time with the kiddies but put 1 kg back on - eating biscuits! It's probably already gone after last night boxing/Zumba double - boy was that difficult last night!

I started my training to get to 10km running/jogging on Sunday and finally broke in my new running shoes then followed it up with a hill walk in the sunshine- awesome for body and soul!

The shiatsu I had on Friday is a distant memory as I lay here aching from my little toe to my ears! No pain no gain and all that!

Well I had better go and start my day....have a good one
Bee x x

B:multi grain toast
L:salt reduced beans, avocado and toast (I was in a toast mood)
D: soup and toast ( I know too much bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment