Sunday, October 28, 2012

Self Control...

Bee coz I...have spent the last 4 weekends gadding about (Tassie, hiking, Geelong and Tassie again) I felt the need to have a stay home weekend. The bonus of that is having the time to cook!

I shall be making one of my all time favorites - broccoli, leek and bacon soup, sounds odd but don't knock it until you try it!

I went back to Zumba today as the fractures in my foot and tissue damage have mended, for the first time in 12 weeks my foot was not killing me!

After Zumba I shopped, I made the fatal mistake of shopping on an empty stomach and had to ban myself from certain parts of the supermarket so I didn't buy any junk! I felt very self righteous at the check out when I unloaded my healthy goodies onto the belt. I imagined the person next to me was thinking - good healthy choices there as she stood there with 16lts of coke and a block of chocolate (peppermint aero)

Had lunch then did the front lawns, back garden is just too wet! Then did nothing for the rest of the day - bliss

Tomorrow I'm going to ikea to see what Christmas stuff they have in stock!

X x bee

B:protein shake
L:ham and salad wraps and yoghurt
D:low fat steak burger with salad

No comments:

Post a Comment