Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back on track - ish!

Bee coz I...have upped my exercise and curbed my not good choices, I feel I have my mojo back!

Pounding up my favorite hills for the first time in about 5 months (I stopped going when I bumped in to the camera crew filming deadly snakes) I felt alive, my lungs did well but my thighs burned.

I'm going to alternate between the hill I got lost on and my favorite every weekend. I do my hill walks alone - it's my recharge time!

I braved the scales I am back to 31kg loss which is a set back as I had been sitting around the 35kg mark for ages then slipped! I'm not going to blame the steroids, I put the food in my mouth! I'm not even worried as I have my mojo back and the longer days are here! I'm giving myself 4 weeks to get back to 35kg loss.

If you wonder why I chose to look at the loss rather than the gain its more positive in my mind as I have still lost the 31kgs that's a whole heap less to carry around every minute of every day! 37.5kg loss was my best and I will get back there! I'm still aiming for the 40!

Well I had better go to work!

Bee

Mon
B:protein shake
L:red lentil soup and a cheese roll
D:small bowl (3table spoons) pea and rosemary pasta and a tiny steak :)
E:Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment