Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Why I shouldn't eat eggplant!

Bee coz I...unknowingly ate some eggplant I had to leave work early today. I have gradually become more intolerant of it each time I eat it. I ate the tiniest bit by accident and instantly ulcers in my mouth, tongue felt funny, tingling lips and itchy eyes.

I popped a double does of anti histamine (which is what the dr advised if I ate pineapple - my long time allergy) and headed home in case my eyes swelled shut (happens when I have orange or too much iodized salt)

By the time I got home I was just blotchy and very itchy and on closer inspection by the chemist the ulcers were in fact my taste buds swelling (who knew) my left ear was also bright red, my body was covered in itchy rashes.

I had a cold shower and lots of water, enjoyed a walk in the freezing cold and tried not to scratch (limited success) then crashed at 9am until 4.30am!

Mental note: I should no longer eat eggplant!

Itchy Bee

B:cereal
L:sandwiches, chicken on a skewer, nuts and banana bread
D:1 piece if toast
E:35 min brisk walk with Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment