Sunday, June 1, 2014

I wonder if Dr Who ever accidentally dipped his scarf in the loo?

Bee coz I....am all ways rushing around and not always concentrating on the task at hand, I think it would be fair to say I'm a little bit accident prone!

Today I was popping out to the shops and as the cooler weather has finally found us I grabbed my favorite scarf, it's a Dr Who (Tom Baker - the best Dr) scarf and it's very long! Anyway, I was rushing about and decided to go to the loo before jumping in the car. I will spare you the details but just after I flushed the toilet I felt my scarf move and I realized that one end was trying to go on a holiday via the national sewerage system! Grrrrr

Went to costco's with Andrea, or Ando as we have started to call her, Ando had a trolley full and I came out with one item, truth be told I only went for the hotdog at the end!

Had a great rest of the day which ended up in the hills at a karaoke night with 3 of the awesome foursome and a great night was had by all!

Bee

B:ham sandwich and yogurt
L:hot dog with sauce and diet coke (feel free to judge me)
D:pork chop mushroom and spinach
S:mandarin and later some nachos with only a small bit of cheese on them

No comments:

Post a Comment