Monday, June 16, 2014

Life's to short!

Bee coz I....had a very busy weekend I'm merging this in to one post.

Friday I finished work at 2pm and headed to the local shopping centre to see what was on offer in the end if financial year sales! I hate shopping so I only ever go to a couple of shops then leave, it was a good expedition because the three shops I went in had a bargain in each for me!

Shop 1=black velvet hoody $15 thank you Katie's
Shop 2= light woolen work top $14 thank you Myer
Shop 3=leather purse $29 thank you Strandbags

Then it was all fun as usual at the local Tav.

Saturday was spent at the gym (15 mins on xtrainer) and Zumba, the laundromat, quick walk between rain bursts, lunch with the lads after I picked them up from work then out for more laughs and Karaoke.

Sunday was a much needed sleep in day I did go for a 30 min walk very early then jumped back into bed. Still having to be carful in my area as there has been a number of incidents lately.

Then it was off on an adventure with Ando to Costco where we had a dessert disaster, I bought 2 cherry and choc Sundays, even though I don't like chocolate and when I gave Ando hers she said, you know I don't like cherries! I ate her cherries then only managed a few mouthfuls of the ice cream before the chocolate put me off!

Then headed to the shops to pick up some Zumba shoes (proper ones) Ando nearly had tap dancer rage as some guy was testing out shoes while we were waiting ages to get served! Then we went back to hers and made a big pan of soup!

I finally put up my treasured red lights using removable fairy light clips because life's to short to wait for the perfect branch to put them on. Then I  had my friend Tim over to watch a movie, I made him admire my lights!

2kg down as of today which means 9.5kg to get back to my goal.

Bee

1 comment: