Monday, June 2, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Bee coz I...got up early to go for a walk, only to find it was raining, I jumped back in to bed and declared a lazy morning. Just what I needed.

I popped out for breakfast with Ando. We went to a chocolate themed cafe, don't panic, I don't really like chocolate. I had raisin toast that I got to put my own margarine on (disappointed it wasn't butter). We got a free mini chocolate with our coffee so I choses a rum filled truffle, it was full on so I just bit the chocolate and mostly ate the rum guts and left most of the chocolate case. Why eat the calories if I was not enjoying it!

I made a really yummy lunch and put it down to grab my iPhone to take a picture and when I got back Leo (the naughty labradoodle) had snuck out of the lounge and helped himself to the top of my sandwich, silly dog robbed the most boring bit, the bread, then raced off so I wouldn't see him. So I discarded the top bit and enjoyed the protected half, even the dog is trying to save me calories!

Did a bit of pottering around the house, walked the block between rain clouds and watched 2 movies. Perfect Sunday really.

My chest is getting better - slow and steady wins the race. Maybe rest is good for you after all!

Scales day tomorrow.

Bee

B:2 slices of raisin toast with minimal margarine and 1 skinny latte
L: 1/2 omelette sandwich (broccoli, spring onion and ham) yogurt and mandarin
D: beef schnitzel wrap.
E:28 min walk round the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment