Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 64 - 8kg's to go! got to be very happy with that!

Bee Coz I....have 8 kg's left to go to get to my first goal of a 20kg loss, i thought i would write 8 ways in which i have impressed myself so far with my health kick:

1. I have eaten very healthy nutritious food for 64 days now.
2. I have got to Week 3 of the Couch to 5k's program (C25K) so i can jog for about 3 mins with breaks in between.
3. I have developed a love for exercise.
4. I have continued to exercise even when i was sick.
5. I have had to throw out loads of clothes (well i have given some to the op shops)
6. I have great blood pressure 100/60.
7. I have much more energy (unless i have done 3 gym classes in one day)
8. I have continued my journey solo despite my health kick Buddie putter their journey on hold from week 3.

Bye for now Bee


B'fast: Pita bread with hummus
Lunch: chicken on toast with sweet potato dip (spread thin)
Dinner: Spanish omelet

No comments:

Post a Comment