Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 82 - last post for a few days - or maybe not!

Bee Coz I....am off to a small island for the next few days i will be missing in action, i don't have Internet access there and i don't know if i can blog from my iphone, I will try but just in case, i hope everyone has a very nice Christmas or holiday time. My days will be filled with walking, jogging and kayaking but not Christmas eating, as long as no one brings dry roasted peanuts I'll be fine, i have packed my esky full of healthy food and 2 drinks for Christmas day (strongbow sweet) plus lots of water! i also have two black current and licorice lollies as a treat on Christmas day. I will be sticking to my usual food menu and ignoring all the roasties and Christmas trimmings.

Today we christened the Wallace family kayak (we one of two). Billy went out off the beach where i went walking the other night. Its a bit of a walk down with the boat and a harder one back as its all up hill, we are going to buy some wheels when we get back from the trip. The name of the road that the beach is off is called SHARK POINT RD! hmmmmm does that mean anything???????

Well talk soon (either tomorrow or next monday) ho ho ho Bee x x

Ps, thanks Chris for your eating and jogging advise - you can win my guru of the year award, and thanks to Carli for commenting -you can win my commenter of the year award ;0)

Bfast: toast with tartex and some nuts
Lunch: rice paper rolls with yoghurt and cherries
Dinner: omelette with broc and the usual
Snack: banana and more cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment