Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 81 - call me Forest Gump

Bee Coz I....wait for it....jogged 20 mins today without stopping i felt like i had won the London marathon, i even did a punch in the air when the sexy man on my iphone ap said "cooldown" signaling the end of the 20 min jog. About 30 seconds later i felt like i had run the London marathon!

The rest of the day was spent shopping, then later in the day we met up with my brother and his inlaws and went to the pub for dinner, my worst nightmare pub menu's soup of the day was pumpkin so i just had that! it was a bit creamy but i didn't eat it all.

Well i am having another early night, i could get used to all this sleep!

see you tomorrow - Bee

 B'fast: cereal and crackers with Tartex.
Lunch: smoked salmon on crackers and nuts.
Dinner: two rice paper roles (turkey and cabbage and carrots) before I went to dinner and pumpkin soup at the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment