Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 80 - another awesome day

Bee Coz I....slept like a log last night i was full of energy today. Alex my beautiful nephew came over and played all afternoon, he did a little happy dance when he first saw me so i will just have to get the kid an extra Christmas prezzie for that (just joking).

Had a nice lunch and made a delish dinner with eggs from my brothers chickens, I love fresh eggs.

Then to top off an awesome day i went for a walk down the beach which is at the end of my mum and dads street. Beautiful veiws.

Nigh night Bee

Bfast: Sultana Bran and cherries
Morning tea: cruskit and philli
Lunch: smoked salmon on crackers and veggie soup
Dinner: omelette with broccoli halluimi and prosciutto and diet dessert

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a restful day. Wish I could have some like that!

    ReplyDelete