Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 67 - call me old fashioned

Bee Coz I....dance to my own drum beat in life i have never really worried about what i wear, if i like it, its in! It is not unusual for me to wear my slippers to the shops, or Gym if i am doing body balance as you take your shoes off anyway. They are not even my slippers. I think they were my mum or dads (they are men's- grandad slippers) and they left them behind when they moved to Tassie.

Talking of Tassie, one other thing i like to wear to body balance are my leg warmers, don't panic i only wear them for the relaxation at  the end as it gets really cold when you stop and lay still.

Busy day in work today then i went off to the opening of a friends new shop, it was very good to catch up with friends and i got some good bargains which was a bonus.

Well can't think of  anything else to say so I'll leave it at that!

oh 300 visits clicked over today on the blog! nice one!

- Bee


B'fast: toast and tuna spread
Lunch, Tabuli, soup, muffin and half a pomgranite.
Dinner: cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment