Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 78 - a busy day!

Bee Coz I....had to do some prezzie dropping off, do the housework, drop the dog off to a friends and pack, today was a little crazy. I was suppose to mow too but the lightning put a stop to that!

I squeezed in interval training today W5D1 C25K it was 5 min warm up followed by three lots of 5 mins jogging and 3 mins walking plus 5 cool down, I felt good jogging today and even found my mind wondering to other things instead of just repeating my mantra of  "left foot, right, foot your not going to die" I also felt like my grandad Bill jogging today, not that i was running like an old man, but because my eyes were running the whole way around due to the chilly wind blowing my way.

Got sent this funny pic today by Jorja's mums friend, its funny....


Night night Bee

B'fast: tartex and crackers
Lunch: salad and ham on soy and linseed
Dinner: Beans on toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment