Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 89 - we're going to the zoo!

Be coz I.... Was out playing cards last night I am just posting yesterday's post this morning. Had a fun night learning how to play poker - texas hold 'em style.

We took the kids to the zoo today and I got to see my two fav white lions, I think I have posted a pic of one of them early on in my blog? Anyway it was a fun day, then it was back for dinner.

They all had mash chips and gravy it smelt so good! I had rice paper rolls, I started of with four but Billy and Ian ate one each so I had crackers and dip spread thin to make up for it!
Well things to do people to see - bee x

B'fast: toast
Lunch: diet shake and grain bar
Dinner: rice paper rolls, crackers and spread with yoghurt!
Snack: 5 mini microwave popadoms and some cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment