Sunday, May 20, 2012

Funny faces

Bee coz I....took Jorja to see the local steam train go over a local bridge we had a bit of hanging around time to kill. We busied ourselves by going for a little walk then taking photos of ourselves (one of Jorja's favorite things to do) she told me this was her funny tongue, I agree!

My hairdressing appointment went well but I had a huge headache after it from the perfume in the gel that was on my hair so I ended up having a quiet night in and a few panadol, then I just washed my hair to get rid of it.

Only went for a couple of small walks this weekend as the long work days last week caught up with me.

We are expecting nice weather this week so I will burn off some cals mowing (I know so exciting) and getting up to date with my washing.

In other slightly more exciting news, the police are sitting across the road in their car - I didn't do it - that's all I'm saying x x Bee x x

B: ham on toast
L: scrambled eggs on toast
D: roast beef and gravy roll

No comments:

Post a Comment