Monday, May 14, 2012

Red leaves and Tarmac.

Bee coz I...love Tarmac and I love red autumn leaves I quickly took this pic as I was darting across the road out side work, its not my best effort! It kind of made me sad to think that hundreds of cars would pass over it tonight and not see how beautiful it looked.

At least you guys have seen it!

Had a crazy night of odd dreams, to be honest I've had crazy dreams all week, I'm wondering if it's because I'm coming off all the medication for my lungs (which are much better) or if vitamin D messes with my head? Who knows - they are not bad dreams just odd.

I am also spending far to much time day dreaming about going to the snow, I love the snow, pity I'm a crap skier but I like to walk and toboggan in it - I must plan a trip up the mountains this winter.

Well I have to go find my Zumba gear as I have to try and make all my classes this week to make up for last week.

Have a good night peeps - bee

B:two weetabix and honey with milk
L:salmon sushi and an apple
D: will be steak and salad with a diet dessert
S:30g nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment