Sunday, May 13, 2012

Surprise visits from friends are the best!

Bee coz I...live in another state than my good friend Chris (my camping buddy) its an 8 hr drive to catch up!

He came down to Melbourne to see his mum for mothers day and left early so we got to catch up before he met up with his family.

We stayed up way to late talking and looking at his holiday snaps then had a nice brunch in St Kilda and a stroll down the beach in the blustery weather. It was a great day!

Today was also a great day as Billy cooked me breakfast in bed and then vacuumed the house - what a surprise!

The rest of the day was spent in my PJ's all in all a fabulous weekend was had - Bee

B:bacon, tomato and cheese rolls ( cooked by billy)
L: diet shake
D: beans on toast and fruit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment