Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 149 - happy birthday to us!

Bee coz I....am a leap year twin, it was sort of my bro and I's birthday today. It was also weigh in day - 8kg to go!

had the best day, went out with the girls at work for lunch, I forgot to take a pic of my meal as I was so looking forward to it that nothing was going to stop me! While it was a little indulgent I did leave the sour cream as you can see! It was a crape with spinach and recotta with side salad - delish, good food and good company - thanks girls!

The rest of the day was spent in a meeting and I finished work at 3pm so did a few chores, interval training then Zumba.

Perfect day really x x Bee

Bfast:branflakes
Lunch:spinach and ricotta crape and salad
Dinner: turkey and salad on soy and linseed.
Snack: nuts and dried fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment