Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 175 - Meet Eleanor and Claire!

Bee coz I....have now lost 25kg's I thought I would introduce you to Eleanor and Claire my awesome Zumba instructors.

These two women are responsible for changing my life. I started Zumba just before my health kick and I was bitten by the Zumba bug instantly. In stead of being a do nothing and eat anything addict, something snapped in my head and I switched to a Zumba addict.

My first ever class was with Eleanor, Connie talked me in to going and boy I have never had so much fun while trying not to die at the same time.

Eleanor's class is like a boot camp for teaching us to be sexy, I nearly pee myself laughing every week when she tries to get the group to do sexy freestyle moves. She stops and the class panic, a few of us have got the hang of it but others have not! It's well funny.

Eleanor and Claire are also the instructors who talked me in to going down the water slide at Christmas starting another love in my life - watersides. Truth be told Eleanor told me I had to go down, and I did as I was told :)

Claire is also a hoot, her Saturday morning class is a bit smaller and a great place for beginners to learn the moves as you are less conscious of crashing in to someone! She helped me to get my one, two, three's happening.

Claire also does her own choreography and is responsible for me wanting to start dancing when I hear certain songs on the radio or in shops! Thanks Claire!
I'm thinking of trying her body jam class soon.

So thank you to Eleanor (left) and Claire(who had just finished our class on the right) for making me feel and dance sexy even though I have two left feet x x x

You are the best!

Bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment