Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 171 - crashing into bikes!

Bee coz I... Stand at the back right hand corner of the gym sometimes (quite regularly) I crash in to the bikes at the back, it my own fault but Iike my spot, once or twice I have been late to Zumba and stood on the wrong side but it confuses me and it's just not as good, even the instructor noticed I was on the wrong side!

Not sure why I am telling you all that because it's not even a Zumba night! Actually it's a deep water night, it's just not the same without Debbie it's so serious now, I like my exercise with a bit of fun thrown in! Even at boxing one of the lads squeezes out farts to make us laugh at floor work time! Not that I am saying that would be appropriate for the water-aerobics instructor to do.

I'm off because I am waffling on! Night Bee

Bfast: branflakes( still loving them)
Lunch: soup, bread, yoghurt and nuts
Dinner: 8 hot chips and 1 bite of apple cake and fruit. ( there was a celebration at work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment