Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 156 - 7kg to go

Bee coz I.... Have my busiest week at work this week I am pre apologizing for short posts.

Racking up lots of steps at work running a program for yr 10 students, but I am not in the office to hound my team members but I am sure they are still at it as it's the last week of the comp and we are still holding on to second place.

I have lost more and now have 3 more pair of jeans that fit which is a bonus.

Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: as above
Dinner: soup and toast!

2 comments:

  1. fantastic girly, the end is in sight, god I envy you, I still have a long road to travel.

    Well done sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have another goal after this on but that's only 5kg I don't feel like there needs to be an end as I have changed my lifestyle and even when my body says enough weight loss I will still be keeping the positive changes in my life! You will be here before you know it! You are doing so well x x

    ReplyDelete