Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 169 - the day after the night before

Bee coz I....didn't get in until after pumpkin hour last night I went for my run (interval training) late (8am) the bike track was getting busy, stupid bikes! I was still half asleep and didn't remember to make sure the gps light was green on my app so it didn't record my time or distance. Boo! I am loving trying to pick up the speed and my knees are coping with the short bursts.

Spent the day doing the house work and washing, then visited Jorja who showed her appreciation by licking my car window - she is so funny!

Came home and put on the slow cooker to make hearty beef soup.
Then had an early night - bee

Bfast: pita bread tuna and yoghurt
Lunch: omelette and fruit and veggie juice
Dinner: sausage and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment