Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 173 - who turned the lights out?

Bee coz I....had a crazy day in work today I was very tired when I got home and made the mistake of changing for Zumba and jumping under the doona.

I could have easily stayed there but thought about what I would miss out on, you know how much I love Zumba so out into the wild weather I went.

Just before we were about to start someone turned off half the lights while trying to turn on a plug in fan (hmmm) the lights are halogen and have to cool down before they come back on again, then when trying to turn them back on the turned the other half off! It was funny. Lucky for us the lights came back on eventually and Eleanor still gave us a full hour of Zumba magic.

I chatted to her after class and asked her why just under my knee caps get sweaty, she pointed out that it's just running down my legs and pooling where the material is touching my legs! And I thought I was some freak with sweat glands under my knees lol :) bee x

Bfast: toast with hommus
Lunch: veggie dumplings ( I ate way to many)
Dinner: crackers and vegemite and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment