Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 172 - love and hate

Bee coz I....got back from boxing early and didn't go walking with Jane as she had first aid training on I had a nice chilled evening. As I had not boxed for 2 weeks I could feel the pain kicking in so I went to bed early after doing some more stretching and covering myself in liniment.

Before I went to bed I had to smile at the dog (leo) who was going up to Billy for a cuddle, right at that very moment I felt love for that cute little hound, a few hours later when he was going off at the possums (who were going off at each other) I thought to myself love that dog- hate the barking!

No barking Leo! Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: vegiemite on toast and fruit
Dinner: salad ham and egg with diet dessert.
Snack: 5 jelly lollies before boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment