Friday, August 10, 2012

A couple of days away

Bee coz I...just had a couple of days away in Tassie visiting with my beautiful family (and doing some tourist things) this will be a combo post to cover the last 3 days...

Tues was a busy morning at work followed by a sesh at the eyebrow waxers, the hairdressers then the supermarket. Mucker C came over to save having to go pick him up at the crack of dawn for our flight to Tassie the morning.
B:steel cut oats
L:small piece of grilled flake, veggie burger
D:3 steamed dim sims and sauce

Wednesday - got up early, went to the airport in peek hour, lucky I had a wingman who knew a better way around the city we got there in 1 hr 15 mins. The only traffic jam we got stuck in was on the runway we say for 1 hr waiting for 14 planes to take off and about 8 to land due to wild winds.

Bumped our way to Tassie and then met up with my brother for lunch at the Richmond Pub (wait till you see my food intake for the next two days )

We headed up to Mt Wellington - it was freezing with a wind chill factor that rendered me speechless (literally)

Then back home and out to the midway tavern for dinner.

B:coffee
L:chips and gravy and a few of my brothers nachos and lots of water.
D:ham steak and veggies and 2 strongbow

Thurs
Up early - mostly because I forgot to turn off my alarm for boxing (5.30am - oops - sorry Mucker C)

Got up handy and headed off to Port Arthur via my favorite bakery in the world.

Had a great time pottering around until the weather came in and threw everything at us. We had seen everything we wanted to do we headed back via two pubs - cheers

Quick dinner then off to the airport for a even bumpier flight back, then it was literally home and bed - do not pass Go do not collect $200.

B:1 party pie (small bite size pie) and a party sausage roll and coffee
L:vegetarian pizza with not much cheese and water
D:chicken and salad.

I've just had a good nights sleep and it's off to work today followed by a shiatsu massage this afternoon and maybe out to see my friend sing at the pub tonight - if I am still awake - busy days Bee x x

1 comment: