Monday, August 13, 2012

Top of the hill

Bee coz I....kicked off the weekend with Zumba then a bimble around Birdsland with Tracy,Tarsh and the kids, I had a relaxing saturday afternoon just pottering around. Saturday night I went to Connie's and we had a catchup which was nice.

Sunday morning I was off early for a bit off hill work, it was raining - I had water pouring down my face and my waterproof shoes were being tested to the max in the mud.

The sun came out briefly when I was at the very top of the hill, I was glad about that because it was a nice view, then I dropped back into the mist as I headed back down.

Sunday afternoon was spent watching a few shows on iview then getting organized for the week then I had a spa - it was nice just stopping for a while.

Now I'm in bed watching the closing ceremony, I'm glad the Olympics are over, I can start sleeping in again.

Boxing and Zumba tonight then an early night!

Be good bee x x

B:porridge
L:steak sandwich
D:warm chicken salad
S:jelly lollies

No comments:

Post a Comment