Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunday Roast

Bee coz I.... Needed a good veggie fix, I put beef in the slow cooker and went for a walk around the lake with a friend Rosie.

The afternoon was spent doing some house work until I gave up.

Made my roast a little healthier by only using spray olive oil on the veggies and leaving all the skin on. It was delish - even with the low salt gravy.

Monday was another great day in work - caught up on my paperwork that always feels good!

Then the highlight of my day...boxing and Zumba. The funniest part was when the instructor called my name out and asked my fav punch and I said upper cut, she said no pick another one so I said jab, she said no, so I said what do you want me to pick? Hook! (least fav) the she told everyone I had chosen for us all to do 50 hooks 10 sit-ups x 10! Way to make someone else look like the bad guy lol!

Zumba was ace and my mate Bec is back - woo hoo

Well must go as I have to see if I can walk this morning! Ouch!

Bee x x

B:steel cut oats
L:roast dinner left overs
D:veggie burger
S: toast with almond, cashew and brazil nut spread (before boxing)

No comments:

Post a Comment