Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stuck in traffic

Bee coz I...and some colleagues (i know thats bad english) are running a professional development day in a couple of weeks, we went out to scope the venue and got stuck in a traffic jam of ducks, they waddled up the middle of the road until they decided they were at the right spot the headed for the grass.

The dad had to wait for the little duckling that clearly had oppositional defiance disorder and wanted to just run around, I imagined the other ducklings thinking - here we go again Charlie's off on one!

In other news my foot is coming good and I made it through a gentler version of Zumba, no spinning in the balls of my feet - until the blisters have gone lol

Tried out a new recipe too it was the biggest losers tuna bake, easy to do and from the little bit Billy and I tried it was delish so dinner is organized for the next two nights :)

Busy day in work coming up so I must get ready - have a good one peeps x

B:kale and berry protein shake (not one of my finest)
L:miso soup and hand rolls
D: fish beans and spuds - billy cooked
S: small taste of the tuna bake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment