Monday, October 1, 2012

Missing in Action

Bee coz I...needed a break from blogging I took one. A few people sent me messages to say they missed the blog and the motivation. My response to them was that they had the motivation already in them, if they didn't they wouldn't even be reading the blog.

My words are simply for ideas and encouragement and self accountability, the motivation has to come for yourself - that's what makes your efforts sustainable!

Well it's the 1st October that means tomorrow marks 2 years since I started my health kick, the last year has been purely maintenance, lose 2kg - gain 2kg etc and I still have 5kg to go to get to my next goal. They say 70% of people put it all back on within 2 years but I have kept 35kg off for that time, I feel confident that they are gone for good - guess I'm in the 30%

I am going to shake things up a bit and be more healthy than balanced for the lead up to Christmas to get some kgs off to make room for my Christmas dinner and Taste of Tasmania - but to do this I am going to commit to not stepping on the scales until Christmas Eve - why? Because I have become to comfortable maintaining. The element of the unknown will keep me on my toes!

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment