Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 225 - woops

Bee coz I....had left over taco shells and chilli con carne I had the same thing for lunch today - well almost! As you can see from the photo it didn't quite turn out, I dropped the chilli pan on the tacos and they smashed! So I smashed them up some more and pretended that I was having nachos!

Had a very quiet day did a quick run the hopped back in to bed and watched spooks, very exciting can't wait until next weeks episode! Then just pottered around the house.

Got some incidental exercise chasing the dog around the garden as he was chasing the possums. Had to pick some leaches off my legs after, that's how boggy my back garden is.
Well off to bed now to watch some TV so night night - Bee
Bfast: up and go
Lunch: as above plus strawberries
Dinner: veggie and fruit juice with branflakes (not together)

No comments:

Post a Comment