Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 236 &237 - a funny pic

Bee coz I....forgot to blog the last two day (I think the lack of sleep and revving up to full exercise) has meant I have been sleeping in stead of playing on the iPhone or computer I will give you a quick update of the last two days.

Thursday I was at some very interesting training so was out of the office all day. I got home did dinner then took Billy to the hairdressers then hit the gym. I did the first double in a long time and boy did I feel it! Pump followed by Zumba. My arms refused to work by the end! Eleanor did my favorite cool down - Robbie Williams :)

Friday I was in and out of the office but another good day in work, we are planning a big cyber forum. It's going to be great! Friday night I chatted to my bro on the way home from work which was nice. I forgot to remind home that he left the photo that he keeps of us in his wallet at my mums, so in case I forget to remind him he can read it here :)
The photo is also a good reminder of the fact that I have always had an eye for fashion lol
-bee

Thurs
Bfast crackers cheese and fruit
Lunch sandwiches
Dinner: diet shake

Fri
Bfast: toast
Lunch: green veggie soup and yoghurt
Dinner: fish and beans - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment