Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 238 - where did my day go?

Bee coz I ...have had trouble getting in to blogger I spent the early part of the morning working out how to sign in! Well turns out it was easy, I just had to clear my history as it was reloading the pages from when blogger crashed the other week!

Then went to Zumba and went on a 9km walk with the hound. Met up with a friend and her dog for some of the way. The dogs were like best buddies so it was a nice walk.

Then did a bit of housework then went out to dinner at good friends. We had not seen them for months and they have just moved in to a new house so it was nice to go for a nose. Plus they cooked a healthy dinner x x
- bee

Bfast: toast
Lunch: omelete
Dinner: chicken and veggies with a slither of apple pie

No comments:

Post a Comment