Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 278 - 97% warning!

Bee coz I got an email saying you have used 85% of your data pack I have been checking my usage like a hawk, got up to 97% last night but reset over night to 0% used. I also upped my allowance to 1gb from 500 Meg for the same price! So check you are not on an old data pack, you could be getting more for your money!

Not sure what that has to do with life in general but it made me use my phone a lot less!

Had a great couple of days walked around this beautiful lake and saw a couple of paddy melons ( like little kangaroo looking animals)

Went to the movies with my mum on Wednesday, movie was quite funny but what was more funny was that we got upgraded to goldclass for free!

Today is my last day here on the apple isle but it will be a late flight so get to squeeze in one last play with Alex then off to the airport, I should be home in bed by 1am, then Billy comes back from central Australia so the rest of the weekend will be spent washing!

Well I'm off to make my brother some banoffee pie, so it's bye for now - bee

No comments:

Post a Comment