Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 281 - Nigella eat your heart out!

Bee coz I....whipped up a batch of these bad boys (banoffee pies - 1million calories each and 1kg of fat that will go strait to your thighs) for my brother on Friday I had to taste one (or two lol) they were delish!

So what was the damage from being on my holidays and eating what ever I wanted I hear you ask...The damage from over eating was minimal it was a gain of 200grams lol (0.2kg) woo hoo must have been all the walking balancing it out. We did a lot of walking and I did the odd run.

I can live with that but have already spent one day back on track. I knew once I was back i would just get right back in to it.

Saying that, I am still hiding under my doona trying to get up for a run! Can't wait to test out jogging to my new killers album (well clearly I can coz I'm still in bed) - bee

1 comment:

  1. Nice one I'm too scared to get on the scales x mum

    ReplyDelete