Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 275 - holiday are go!

Bee coz I...flew in to Tassie (not literally) On Saturday morning I got to spend the day with Ian(twin bro) and Alex (very cute nephew). Boy did we have fun, got to watch him at his swim lesson he is doing very well, he has spent the last few weeks in Queensland and must have been swimming lots because you can really see a difference in just the short time.

Saturday night was spent drinking and eating imported English treats. I spent $45 on items that would have cost £8. But it was worth it! Then it was singstar, I still won even though my brother had been having sneaky practice sessions.

Sunday was a quieter day just did some shopping with my mum and went to bed very early.

Today we went up to the highlands for a walk around a beautiful lake then to two waterfalls, I also did a run first thing so I hope I have atoned for my sins of sat night.

I am not being so strict with what I eat this week, I'm going for the be good for 70% of the time approach and getting in some runs and walks to balance things out, stay tuned to see how that works!

Well off to bed now as my eyes are closing as I type, I'm not doing my usual food intake list as it's a holiday - bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment