Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 286 -business as usual

Bee coz I...am awake at 3am (fell asleep to early ran out of sleep) I thought I would get you all up to date.

Business as normal this week, good eating, doing lots of walking as I did zumba on Monday night and re injured my foot. So it's no zumba until it gets better and I get better shoes. I think I might give it another bash next week.

I had the last session of my diploma yesterday and only have two small assignments to get in and I am all done! I have really enjoyed it. I started it just after I started my health kick, lost 31kg's and gained diploma.

Looking forward to the weekend I have a fancy dress party to go to and I'm staying over night as it's a 1 1/2 hr drive. Should be fun!

Jane and I decided to take the rain, hail or shine approach to walking this week and boy did it rain! It was dry when we started then it just peed down, we kept walking and survived.

Well that's a quick summery of the week so far so stay tuned for some fancy dress action x Bee

B:fruit
L:falafel salad
D:beans on toast

No comments:

Post a Comment