Thursday, October 20, 2011

Best time to jog!

Bee coz I...am back on the jogging train I am increasing my lung capacity again. My body can handle all the walking it wants on not to steep gradients however my lungs are only up to 30mins of vigorous exercise. That's fine with me as my jogging program is 30 mins plus cool down.

Each week my plan is to up it by 5mins until I get back up to one hour. My Zumba instructor lets me duck out after 40 mins then I go on the treadmill for 15 mins to cool down then stretch. It's working! I have learned if I do longer I pay for it all day by struggling to breath and needed an inhaler.

It's been so warm that I have been compelled to exercise both ends of the day which has been good for my 10000 step challenge.

Jane and I did our best walk in months last night but we had to not talk as we went up the huge hill, that will be our indicator that we are better when we can talk going up the hill :)

Well I had better get a shower before work after a quick power walk I stink!

Bye bye Bee x x

Tuesday
B:diet shake
L:chicken vermicelli with veggies ang mini yoghurt
D:stir fry veggies
Snack: hummus on one slice of toast

No comments:

Post a Comment