Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hair cuts, tonsils and no brakes

Bee coz I...had a crazy week this is a bit of a catch up post!

Shortly after my last post little miss Jorja went to hospital and had her tonsils, grommets and adenoids removed. The poor little thing got sick and had to stay in hospital a few nights. The afternoon she got out I stole her for a few hours from her exhausted parents and we went for a nice long walk. It was such a beautiful warm night. Jorja insisted on wearing the foot muff on the pram so she had shorts on to keep her from over heating!

In other news the brakes finally went on the car and I needed to get a few things fixed so payday saw my car having a few operations of its own- stay tuned for more exciting budget recipes this month!

Went to my friends for a cut and colour. It's funny everyone I saw yesterday said I was looking so much better! Funny what a hair cut can do. I agree the dark circles are fading and I have been of the antibiotics for 3 days now. That's a new record!

In work we are starting the 10,000 step challenge again and I'm going to spend the next four weeks walking walking walking. While it may take a few more weeks to get the lungs back up to speed I am determined to give it a bash.

Might even start the weekly weigh ins again, I'm annoyed that I have to stay on the cortisone which is a steroid for another few weeks but I know my lil lungs need it so will do as I'm told (for once)

Well I'm off out for a walk so ta ta for now bee

Saturday
B:toast and hummus with tomato
L:chicken and salad wrap
D: spicy chicken, tomato,red onion, peppers on orange rice from nandos plus corn on the cob. It was ok but over priced but the healthiest thing on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment