Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 364 - Walk Walk Walk

Bee coz I...listened to the Doctor and my brother and went back on the bad boys (anti biotics) at the first sign of green, I was very lucky. My health took a very fast dive and I coughed so bad for 48hrs that I was seeing stars, the Dr questioned whooping cough.

It was a different cough than the one I have had for 4 weeks so he said wait and see if the bad boys kick in after the next dose (when they would normally do) if they do it's just the germs making a second comeback and the anti biotics will see to it and if not he will test for whooping cough.

I stood in the office and though are you mad, I'm never going to stop coughing! He also said I could take a cough mixture only at night (a no no for a productive cough) as he could see I needed a night sleep.

Well sure enough the drugs kicked in like clockwork and I slept like a log! I have had two good days and now feel better than I have all month, just have a strained voice box and slight cough but I can deal with that :)

I'm enjoying walking but will skip zumba this morning as I don't want to push my luck again - lesson learned!

Jorja Leo and I went for a stroll yesterday and lucky I had the rain gear with me because the heavens opened big time, I could not convince Jorja to put her arm in as she takes the job of walking Leo very seriously! See is too cute :)

Well I have the whole day ahead of me and if it's dry I'm going to walk around the lake :)

Bee x x

Friday
B:vegimite on toast
L:salad wrap
D: healthy pita pizza
& apple juice, yakult and cider vinegar/honey mix.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Poor thing. Understand you completely. Very happy you're feeling better. I had a turn for the better myself yesterday afternoon.. :)

    ReplyDelete