Sunday, October 30, 2011

Looks naughty but it's not!

Bee coz I ....am about to head out the door I just wanted to share last nights dinner, chopped yellow, green and red peppers with skinless chicken breast wrapped in prochutto with a tiny bit of hallumi in the centre, followed by strawberries and weight washers choc desert! It was delish and very low maintenance!

In other news I jogged 6.3km today in the rain and wind, not the best day to see if I could survive it but I did it. It was easy ish right up until the last 1km then it was hard and up hill I almost gave up but I was so close to the finish (my house) that I dug deep.

I have a long weekend so yesterday I did a 6km walk and tomorrow I will do the same track hopefully there won't be kangaroos jumping out and frightening me this time!

Oh gotta go bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment