Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 269 - celebrating milestones

Bee coz I...realised I have mucked up my day numbers back in the 40's I Have cross checked with my calendar and I am now on the correct day number, I can't go back and fix things up as my day 250 post will be on the wrong day, so I will once again learn to live with my imperfections.

Totally off topic and i cant think of a clever segway, My clever brother has a few apps which are doing well, there are some free versions and the full versions. They are great for kids as they are animal (Australian) and the sounds they make. It amazes me how easy Jorja can use the app and she has just turned two! Keeps her amused in the car for ages. I think you can just search in iTunes for it, if I was a good sister I'd know for sure. Anyway his apps are doing very well and even got in the Australian top 25! Congrats Ian.

Well i tried not to kill Billy tonight packing for camp, he was a bit excited and was down to only coping with one instruction at a time, which had to be repeated 3 times. He survived.

Had a late but great walk with Jane tonight then hopped in to bed as it's a very early start in the morning, alarm set for 4.30am so nighty night - bee

B: muesli
L: salad and grilled fish
D: 1 slice of tandori pizza
S: nut and seed mix

No comments:

Post a Comment