Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 31 - Banoffee pie

Bee Coz I….dreamt about Banoffee Pie all night I had some for breakfast! – nah just joking, I made soy and linseed toast with honey and bananas on it and pretended it was banoffee pie, I even believed it! It was yum.
It was a public holiday today and I had a great day, slept in a bit, popped round to Connie’s and hung out with her for the day! We both picked the winner in the Melbourne Cup today so we were feeling very cleaver.
Then I went to the gym for just 20 mins on the cross trainer (killer machine) then came home and cleaned the bathroom and toilet then did a load of chucking out of clothes, anything with a hole or way to big was chucked, kept a few things that should have gone out but  they can go next time.
Had kippers for dinner (smoked herring) on toast and felt like I was eating something I shouldn’t have been, but with Veggie soup for lunch and the fact that it is full of good oils makes it fine by me!
Well that’s it for me, its my fav. night on TV tonight so its bye bye for now
-Bee

B’fast: Banana, honey on toast
Lunch: veggie soup
Dinner: kippers on toast with nuts and yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment