Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 47 - new shoes!

Bee Coz I…. have started interval jogging I needed to get new runners so I don’t hurt my calves again like last week, on the way home from work I called in to a shop called Active feet, a friend works there occasionally  and they are all well trained to fit runners, they get you to walk and jog on a treadmill and using a camera look how you run and what shoe will be best, then you put the runners on and have a jog in them and then they let you run around the block if you want lol, I stuck to the treddy. I have to wear them in for a few days then I can jog in them.
Had the diploma again today, loved it, there are some great people on the course and its nice to get to know staff from other areas.
I’m off to Phillip Island tomorrow, it’s a 2hr drive, I will be up at 5.30am then off to BB then driving down to the island, having the all day meeting, 2hr drive back then strait to the Zumba fundraiser. Phew I am tired just thinking about it!
Talk tomorrow Byyyyyyeeee – Bee

B’fast: cereal
Lunch: sandwich and 1 chicken tender.
Dinner: grilled fish on toast and veggie juice.
Snack: celery with homus and cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment