Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 36 - 13kg to go!

Bee Coz I….had to supervise the mowing of the garden (Billy owed me a mow) I missed bodybalance today, but not to worry I found something else to do instead.
I discovered that Couch to 5k’s (C25K) had an iphone app! C25K’s is a weekly program to teach people to run or jog (just google it if you are interested) I have tried it before and could not get past the first week (could not even do the whole session without cheating)and I really hurt my feet (both have been broken at least once –long stories) anyway, I decided to put my iphone on my stereo and give it a bash in doors the app lets you chose your own music and it tells you when to walk and when to run/jog (5 mins walk, then 8 reps of 60 sec jogging and 45 sec walk recovery the 5min cool down), I know you can’t do it properly in the house, but I modified it, I marched on the spot for the walk and jogged on the spot for the jogging, the sweat was pouring off me by the end of the 32 mins! It was great and all the Zumba paid off because it was easier then my last attempt, I will do it in the house to build up my stamina then I might give it a bash in the street again, you have to have a day break between runs and you only do it 3 times in a week, then go on to the next level. So my plan is to get to week 3 in the house then I might try week one at the gym on the tread mill or out on the bike track! I’ll let you know how I go!
Drank plenty of water today, slightly chilled thanks to our new water cooler. Also got some new scales today that give you 0.1kg increments which will help when my weight loss slows down, my old scales only go in 0.5kg.
Well I’m off for a shower because I stink! Just realized I forgot my Saturday night treat again, maybe I don’t need it for motivation after all!
-Bee


B’fast: diet shake (couldn’t be arsed making anything)
Lunch:  pumpkin and cashew spread on soy and linseed with soup.
Dinner: homemade healthy pita pizzas and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment