Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 46 - small rebellions

Bee Coz I….got up at 5.30am to go to pump i was devastated to find out it wasn’t on and it had been changed to a step class. Boooo! So I went to the gym instead with a little convincing from the gym instructors. It was nice catching up with one of them as we went to school together and she was showing me pics of her wedding.
Today I had the diploma learned lots as usual which is a good thing but was glad to be finished at the end of the day as I had almost used my full capacity of brain power for the day!
Connie’s husband and son came back from the UK today and Connie said she can get back on the wagon now they are back, hope she can as it was good having a health kick buddy! COME BACK CONNIE!!!
A friend has a blog and he often talks of life’s small rebellions, well that got me thinking, what do I rebel against, it used to be change but now I like change, I enjoy the challenges and the rewards it brings. I did think of one small rebellion (other than letting my lawn grow to long) and this is a picture of it!


What is your little rebellion?
- Bee

B’fast: diet shake
Lunch: sandwich and a tandori chicken skewer, fruit.
Dinner: Rye cruskets with spinach dip.
Snack: Dutch toast with homus and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment