Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 42 - a great night!

Bee Coz I…. had a day of running around I only made it to two classes at the gym Zumba and BB, but that’s ok.
I had my Rovers 30th birthday BBQ this afternoon/night and it was fantastic, caught up with friends I have not seen for years and It was great, we had some good laughs, I managed not to eat or drink anything I was too busy catching up. I forgot to have my Sat night treat which was going to be a strongbow, I guess I can have it another night now!
I had decided to walk to the event as it was just down the road a 5 minute walk from my place, the Rovers have moved to a new hall so I had not been there before, when I walked in there was lots of little peeps in tutus which confused me, then I remembered another hall at the other end of the road! I was at the wrong end! So I walked to the other end which took me a little farther away from home then planned. So when I walked home it was dark and rainy and on the dodgy side of the shops so I called Mucker (the bad influence in my life – who was a good boy tonight) and he stayed on the phone to me while I walked the 10 mins home. There was no point anyone coming for me as it would have taken longer than the walk home!
I really enjoyed tonight!
Bee

B’fast: salmon on S&L toast.
Lunch: can of tuna and yoghurt.
Dinner: diet shake ( as it was after 9pm and I couldn’t be arsed but was hungry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment