Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 41 - a nice surprise.

Bee Coz I….was boiling last night I did not get much sleep! My alarm went off at 5.30am, I got up and went to the gym before I remembered it was Friday, my day off from the gym! Ah well, I was there so did Bodybalance.

Had day two of the planning days, avoided pizza, pasta, snicker cookies and more. Brought my own lunch and snack so that made it easier. One of my team mates had a cool tshirt (see pic) loved that show.
Can’t believe it’s the weekend again, it comes around so fast, I must be getting old. It a thundery hot night here in Melb tonight with some good downpours great weather for the BBQ tomorrow – not! Fingers crossed it gets better.
Came home and my fav. flower had opened up which was a nice surprise.
Well must go as I have a life and its Fri night!
Namaste
Bee

B’fast: up and go
Lunch: brown rice, tuna and a veggie juice.
Dinner: chicken on whole meal toast (burnt!)
Snack, crackers and pumpkin dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment