Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 126 - flash floods a plenty

Bee coz I....went to Zumba and the gym today I decided to have a chilled afternoon, there was still loads of rain and flash flooding and road closures around here so it was best that I stayed in anyway! They are saying the rain will ease tomorrow, I hope so for everyone to have a chance to clean it all up, and so I can get a run in!

Rod Tracy and Jorja are all away racing this weekend, fingers crossed Rod does well and his car goes ok!

Tomorrow I think I will make some pumpkin soup, if there is any pumpkins in the shops as most of our pumpkins come from Qld.
I also got some steak for tomorrow night dinner so that will be my red meat for the week!

Having a treat tonight 2 squares of rum and raisin chocolate!
Night Bee

Bfast: cereal
Lunch: ham and salad sandwich with yoghurt
Snack prunes and nuts
Dinner: diet shake (was going to be baked spud with tuna, corn and spring onion mixed with low fat mayo but Billy girlfriend stayed for diner and I only had enough for two!)

No comments:

Post a Comment