Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 129 - a new yummy love in my life

Bee coz I....love grain bars it does not take much to impress me, this bar is yum and is a bit cheaper than the ones I had been buying so that's a bonus

Had a good day today, it was a diploma day we have not been together since November and everyone commented on how good I looked! I was beginning to get a big head from it!

I kind of forget that I have not seen people and this all seems normal to me so it throws me a bit when someone mentions it.

Had time to mow after work so that was good as it's due to rain all weekend.

Squeezed a bit of interval jogging in after mowing then water aerobics and spa time then home to bed!

So night night! Bee

Bfast: cereal
Lunch: sandwiches and a chicken skewer
Dinner: pasta ( low fat) and ham with veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment